|Address:||8508 PAINTER AVENUE, WHITTIER, CA, 90602|
|Shift:||Weekdays|Evenings|Weekend Days|Weekend Evenings|Overnight|
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor, today!
As a Retail Supervisor, you will supervise Store Associates while assisting in daily store operations. Your purpose is to provide direction where needed and be an ongoing example of superior customer service.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
You enjoy jumping in and being the hero.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
Day-in-the-Life of a Retail Supervisor:
- Supervise and help Store Associates with daily operational tasks.
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and transactions.
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Perform proper receiving and stocking procedures.
- Count and reconcile cash register drawers.
- Prepare deposits and order change from the bank.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly inspected, removed, or rotated according to the Product Freshness Review Schedule.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and pleasing environment for customers and associates.
- Design a monthly schedule and assign work to foster an efficient and effective workflow.
Education and/or Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level.
- Have open availability and be at least 21 years old.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we will provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to choose to work here so you can reach your full potential. We support personal growth and achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor and thrive with us today!